All of us girls love a beautiful pair for shoes, what’s even more, a bride’s love for her shoes… need I say more.
Wow, App’s to plan a whole wedding?
I came across this today and thought it would be helpful to share.
Plan Your Entire Wedding With Apps
Brush of the Day
I though it would be nice to make sure you are familiar with brush terminology.
Return for more on brushes
Shampoo Rinse Repeat
How do you actually clean the brushes?
Follow these steps for cleaner, good-as-new brushes and blenders.
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water. If the water is too hot the glue that hold your bristles will get loose.
- Place a drop of your favorite professional shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head.
- Let the brush dry on a baking rack to keep the shape while allowing for air flow. Do not dry vertically — this will cause water to leak into the ferrule and cause shedding also, never let your brushes dry on a towel — the bristles can become mildewed.
- Lastly, I like to mist my brushes with 99% alcohol for extra sanitation
Getting the perfect foundation for your makeup is subject to your own taste. Some people may love a full coverage while others prefer little to no coverage at all. Your coverage can be controlled with the type of foundation you use, but have you considered you can control this with the type of tools you use for application? Here’s a little food for thought.
Airbrush- Buildable coverage form minimal to full coverage with really small amount of foundation. I use Temptu SB for all my brides because it is lightweight with the ability to get all types of coverage. My favorite reason for using Temptu SB makeup is it is moisture resistant. So cry and sweat if you must… you will still look amazing.
Hands- great way to conserve product because your hands won’t soak up the foundation. You can get minimal to full coverage, but this will come from your product instead of your application.
Brushes- Most professional makeup artists, including myself, use at least one (if not more) makeup brushes to apply foundation. With so many brushes to choose from there’s something for everyone. Remember: bristles should be synthetic for liquid or cream-based products. you can layer and blend foundation seamlessly giving skin an even, airbrushed finish, with sheer to full coverage.